After 25 years of being accessorized, customized, and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows, and video games, the Desert Eagle® Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. All 357-magnum models feature a full Picatinny rail on the barrel from the end of the chamber to right behind the front sight and standard ambidextrous safeties.
Their rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue.
Easy on the hand and budget, all GP100 357 magnum boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable.
- Type: Gas-Operated Rotating Bolt Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 6”
- Overall Length: 10.75”
- Groove Diameter: .357”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- Construction: High-Quality Carbon Steel Barrel
Frame & Slide W/ Full Picatinny Rail
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Trigger: Single Action Approx. 4 lb. Pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat Type Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 Lands & Grooves: 1 turn in 14”
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 9 Rounds